Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Let Her Eat Cake!

I love cakes...fancy cakes that is.  I try to find any excuse to have a fancy cake {or cupcakes, but more on that later}.  I think it goes back to my absolute catastrophe of a wedding cake {five years later I'm still trying to get over it}.  So I was excited to try out the cakes from Lara Lea at an Expectant Moms event last year.  Sometimes cakes are pretty but don't taste very good.  Lara's cakes were both beautiful and delicious, and Lara is just as sweet as her cakes, with perfect southern charm.  So why not have an engagement party cake, a bridal shower cake and, of course, the wedding cake!  There's no such thing as too much cake.

1 comment:

  1. Oh the wedding cake episode... LOL. You were truly an example of grace under pressure with that one.

    ReplyDelete