Tuesday, September 14, 2010

This is what I call a Wedding Video


Angela & Matt's Wedding Highlights from A&A Video Productions on Vimeo.

My brother sent me a link to the video from a wedding he was in. He knows how I love everything wedding related {especially examples of weddings that are better than mine or items that I didn't have at my wedding}. Well, this video is a prime example. I chose to forgo a professional videographer because I heard tons of horror stories from other brides who paid big buck and got bupkus for their wedding video. Even the ones who did have a decent video, it was just that...decent.

The videos from A&A Video Productions, however, are in an entirely different league. If I had known about them {if they were even around back then} when I got married, I think I would've made room in the budget {do our guests really need an appetizer AND an entree?!?} for this. Check out their demos and see for yourself.

p.s.: I wish I could've posted the original video I saw but unfortunately for you I have to respect the couple's privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment